When starting a business, creating brand symbols and logos, the owners invest in the Brand with the desire that after a certain period of time the investment will pay off and the Brand will work organically attracting customers and increasing sales! As in any business, there are rules and technology, with the observance of which, the probability of achieving the goal and success is much higher! A successful Brand is a Brand that your customers love, and the company gets additional income, loyalty and development from this love. Of course, this love must be mutual and lasting, this is how the added value of the owner and the loyalty of the client is formed! Brand is not something that you and your team like, Brand is a set of solutions, why your product is bought!
1.Analyzing trends and competitors (What’s in the world, why you like it, why it sells, how it looks).
2. Target audience analysis (What the audience needs and needs, what attracts their attention, what the client thinks)
3. Development of brand value (How the brand will enter into the life of the client, how he will get closer to the client, how the brand exchanges energy)
4. Development of graphic elements (what people call a logo and corporate identity).
5. Slogan or Brand positioning (It is important that the slogan reveals the essence of the brand)
6. Brand communication, Brand legend (How to fall in love with clients, how to influence emotional and pragmatic sales)
7. Brand image or key visual (Advertising message for target audience)
The main task of the brand is to direct the target audience to make a choice in favor of a specific product/service in a competitive market environment.
Stories of successful Brands that have made their owners not only rich but also happy. Harley Davidson, Volvo, Starbucks, Nike all these stories about how the brand generates increased demand and added value, giving the audience more than just a quality product! Today, a customer choosing a Brand does not just buy a product – he acquires a legend, realizes his dreams, becomes stronger, smarter, more beautiful and healthier. All this should be put into the long-term strategy of your Brand! Form trends, where your brand affects the development of personal, social problems, culture, education, then you will be on the list of loyal favorites. Indicators that are closely related to recognition is loyalty. For digitization in this case can be used loyalty index NPS (Net Promoter Score), calculated as follows:
NPS = Share of brand promoters (%) – Share of brand critics (%) The higher the NPS index, the greater the loyalty level. A good NPS value is 60% or higher. For example, 70% promoters, 25% neutral consumers and critics give NPS 65%.
People choose what is simpler, and in recent years, the trend of minimalism in design is growing. This is one of the motives rebranding decisions by many companies